Sunday Service and Sunday School - 10 am to 12 pm
Food To Build
25th Dec 2016
October Prophetic Meetings
Pastor Simon was called by the Lord to pastor New Life Community Church in 1999 and from that time on, the church has grown in its love for the Kingdom Cause, effectively impacting the community and the nations.
A dynamic and passionate preacher who moves in the apostolic and prophetic ministry, Simon desires to deliver Spirit-inspired messages that will convict, heal, and provide answers. His vision is that of bringing people to new levels of breakthrough in their lives, building leaders for tomorrow and challenging the church to fulfill the Great Commission in obedience to God’s command.
He enjoys seeing people grow in their love and knowledge of God, which has led to the growth of effective ministries within the church that train and nurture both young and old to take up the challenge to be who God has made them to be. With a passion also for missions, he has travelled to different parts of the world (Cambodia, Myanmar, China, Uruguay, Spain, USA and more) to preach and impart fresh vision to churches there, apart from partnering with some to build the church and community there.
Pastor Simon and his wife, Ping, have five children: Sarah, Ashley, Claire, Zachary and Matthew.
- Oct 14 Friday 7:30 to 9:30 pm - Christian market place sharing
- Oct 15 Saturday 10 am to 3 pm with lunch at 12:30 pm
- Session 1 - Calling of the church in the midst of a broken world
- Session 2 - Don't Go Backwards - Understand the four certainties - Calamity, Constant Persecution, Christ Counterfiet and Cosmic Changes
- Session 3 - 12 hardest things to learn but most powerful things to have
- Oct 16 Sunday 10 am to 12 pm
Pastor Simon Chua and Ping